Counseling for Parents
Do You Want:
- Your parenting relationship to be less stressful, more fun?
- To better understand and respond to your child’s /adolescent’s behavior?
- More effective tools for communication, boundary setting and parent collaboration?
- To meet your child’s/adolescent’s emotional needs with deeper connection?
- To respond more effectively to your child’s/adolescent’s unique or special needs?
Raising 3 children has been the most rewarding yet challenging experience of my life, despite having earned a master’s degree in developmental psychology, created a successful parenting magazine and counseled children, families and parents for decades. I’m now enjoying the fruits of my labors as a parent and You Can Too.
Prepare Your Children/ Adolescents for Life
This is the most important job you will ever have. From time to time, all parents need guidance, support and resources from a variety of sources. Reaching out is the best thing you can do for your child/adolescent and family relationships.