Has Depression Got You Down?
I view depression as a temporary loss of your life force for reasons both understandable and treatable. You may feel:
- Sad, empty, hopeless, tired and overwhelmed most or all of the time
- Stuck in moving through a significant loss or change
- Trapped and unable to resolve a challenging chronic situation
- Lacking social support and the emotional resources to manage your life
- Alienated from your life and disconnected from meaning or reward
- Blocked from your true desires and goals
- Unable to recover from trauma or abuse
Depression feels like trying to climb out of quicksand in the dark, alone.
You have lost sight of the strengths and resources you are used to counting on.
Give yourself the gift of the help you need now to reconnect with your own empowerment.